The Journey
In this journey I started exploring different and new things which was like reliving my childhood again, where I had new ambition every day.My tryst with colors, food, camera, designs, fashion, books, poetry and craft continued for many months. This gave me opportunity to become comfortable with whatever I do and identify what I strongly desire . I have been fortunate enough to meet interesting people and have found new friends who have been my constant support. I accepted myself for who I am and less critical and judgmental of my strengths and capabilities. I have been writing my thoughts, fears, passions and moments .Reading them today gives me a better understanding of myself.
The outcome or New beginning….
It made me self aware and more confident and comfortable in my own skin. Today rather than spending my time worrying about the superfluous events and people I can focus more on my happiness and dreams. It was difficult to get past my own guilt and regrets but today looking back I realize everything that has happened in the past was for a reason and that has made me more mature, strong and reasonable. I am getting past my fears and not hesitant to do things which I have always wanted to without worrying about consequence. Its been hard for me to accept rejection in anything I do but today consequences of my actions don’t intimidate me as I know failure is another lesson learnt and success is going to strengthen my belief in myself.
Today I am more determined and stronger person than I was year back.
The outcome or New beginning….
It made me self aware and more confident and comfortable in my own skin. Today rather than spending my time worrying about the superfluous events and people I can focus more on my happiness and dreams. It was difficult to get past my own guilt and regrets but today looking back I realize everything that has happened in the past was for a reason and that has made me more mature, strong and reasonable. I am getting past my fears and not hesitant to do things which I have always wanted to without worrying about consequence. Its been hard for me to accept rejection in anything I do but today consequences of my actions don’t intimidate me as I know failure is another lesson learnt and success is going to strengthen my belief in myself.
Today I am more determined and stronger person than I was year back.
I would love to hear from you what you worked for you in your quest of finding self.

No comments:
Post a Comment